'Project Runway' Sneak Peek: Heidi Klum Gives the Designers an Early-Morning Surprise (Exclusive Video)
THR has an exclusive clip from Thursday night's episode of the Lifetime fashion-design competition.
Project Runway's season-12 designers get an early wakeup call from Heidi Klum in this week's episode.
In this clip, which is exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, the show's host barges in on the sleeping competitors to tell them it's time to hear about their next challenge.
"Heidi Klum doesn't make house calls," designer Kate Pankoke tells the camera. "This has to be something big."
The challenge -- the second unconventional one this season -- takes the designers to Coney Island. Working in teams of two, they must win their materials by playing tried-and-true carnival games.
Fashion Police co-host Kelly Osbourne serves as guest judge.
Project Runway airs at 9 p.m. Thursdays on Lifetime.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR