'Project Runway' Gets Season 10 Premiere Date, Times Square Fashion Show
The Heidi Klum series will return Thursday, July 19, with a live fashion show set for Friday in New York.
Lifetime's 10th season of Project Runway is getting a leg up on its July return in a big way.
The Heidi Klum, Tim Gunn, Michael Kors and Nina Garcia series will see its 16 new designers battle it out during a live runway show set for Friday, June 15 at 8 p.m. ET in New York's famed Times Square.
Season 10 will premiere Thursday, July 19 at 9 p.m., where each of the 14 90-minute episode -- which will be filmed on location in New York -- see the aspiring designers attempt to make the cut for New York Fashion Week at Lincoln Center.
The winning designer will receive $100,000 from L'Oreal Paris to start a fashion line, among other prizes.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR