'Project Runway' Sneak Peek: Designers Brave Nature for Their Next Challenge (Exclusive Video)
THR debuts an exclusive clip from this week's episode in which Tim Gunn dons a chic camouflage suit and a "shocking ending" is teased.
The designers leave the city to bravely face nature and the outdoors in this week's episode of Project Runway.
Mentor Tim Gunn -- donning a chic camouflage suit -- takes the competitors into the wild to reveal that their next task, a "Glamping Challenge," requires them to get their inspiration from nature.
As seen in this sneak peek, which is exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, the designers' reactions are decidedly mixed.
"I absolutely hate being outdoors. … And these mosquitoes are getting on my nerves," declares Ken Laurence.
On the other hand, Jeremy Brandrick enthuses: "I'm very excited. I want to walk around; I want to paddle in the stream, let the environment take me. I want to do everything."
Also in the clip, the narrator promises in voice-over: "It's the shocking ending you can't miss," as Gunn and some of the designers are seen getting emotional.
Project Runway airs at 9 p.m. Thursdays on Lifetime.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR