'Project Runway' Sneak Peek: Tim Gunn Elicits Groans After Revealing Challenge (Exclusive Video)
THR debuts an exclusive clip from Thursday's episode of the Lifetime fashion design competition.
The Project Runway designers aren't happy to hear that they will be forced to endure another team challenge on this week's episode of the Lifetime competition.
As seen in this clip, which is exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, Tim Gunn reveals that they will be working in groups of three, prompting groans, sighs and some complaints.
Ken Laurence is "highly upset" about the team he's been assigned, while Alexander Pope seconds those feelings: "Holy s---. I'm very happy I'm not on that team."
The challenge -- another unconventional one -- calls for the designers to create a luxurious mini collection inspired by items from four completely varied retailers.
Fashion designer June Ambrose serves as a guest judge.
Project Runway airs at 9 p.m. Thursdays on Lifetime.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR