'Psych': 'Beverly Hills, 90210,' 'Arrested Development' Stars Land Guest Roles
When USA's Psych returns for its sixth season this fall, a few familiar faces will be making their way to Santa Barbara.
Former Beverly Hills, 90210 star Jason Priestley and Arrested Development alum Tony Hale have signed on for guest spots on an upcoming episode of the veteran hourlong comedy, toplined by James Roday and Dule Hill, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
Priestley will play a motorcyle-riding con man who attempts to pull off a job at a resort that Shawn (Roday) and Juliet (Maggie Lawson) happen to be staying in that weekend.
Meanwhile, Hale will play an owner of an imports and exports business who crosses paths with the pair while they're staying at the resort.
They join former Boston Legal and $#*! My Dad Says star William Shatner, who will appear as Juliet's father in the new season. A premiere date for Psych has not been officially announced.
Entertainment Weekly first reported the news.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR