'Psych' Expands Season 8 Order, Viewers to Pick Episode
The USA Network comedy will ask the fans to vote for one of three stories they would like to see in an upcoming episode.
USA Network has expanded the episode order for Psych.
The cable network has added two more episodes for the long-running comedy, upping the season-eight order from eight to 10.
Viewers will also have the chance to vote on the Psych website (www.usanetwork.com/psych) for one of the episodes they would like to see broadcast during the season. The results will be announced during Psych's Comic-Con panel in mid-July.
Beginning Tuesday, viewers can vote for one of three story lines they would like to see play out: "Telethon" (Shawn is convinced that the beloved host of a Children's Hospital telethon is the murderer), "Dream Therapy" (Gus enters dream therapy to understand his recent night terrors) and "Food Truck" (Shawn and Gus try to solve the murder of the owner of a Santa Barbara food truck).
Psych returns to San Diego for the fifth time with a screening of Psych: The Musical on July 17 at 10 p.m. in the Gaslamp. (It will air this winter on USA.) On July 18, Psych will hold its panel, which will be moderated by frequent player Cary Elwes.
Panelists for Comic-Con session include James Roday, Dule Hill, Corbin Bernsen, Maggie Lawson, Timothy Omundson, Kirsten Nelson, creator Steve Franks and executive producers Chris Henze and Kelly Kulchak.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR