'Psych' Sneak Peek: Kristy Swanson Is Shawn and Gus' No. 1 Suspect (Exclusive Video)
THR has an exclusive scene from "This Episode Sucks," airing Wednesday at 10 p.m. on USA Network.
Still yearning for more Psych? The Hollywood Reporter has another clip from next week's Halloween episode, this time with guest star Kristy Swanson.
Swanson plays the mysterious and beautiful Marlowe, a woman Lassiter (Timothy Omundson) finds himself lusting over. But he quickly discovers that she may not be who she seems as the Santa Barbara Police Department are investigating a blood-drained body that Shawn (James Roday) and Gus (Dule Hill) believe a vampire of some sort is the culprit.
In the clip above, Juliet (Maggie Lawson), Shawn and Gus confront Lassiter and Marlowe about her potential involvement with the murder -- and uncover some other things they may not have been aware of.
"You look like a couple of asshats in those ridiculous costumes," Lassiter says to Shawn and Gus. (THR had the exclusive sneak peek of the pair debuting their new looks to Juliet on Friday.)
"I'm dangerous … in a sexy way," Shawn reasoned.
"More like a gay way," Marlowe deadpans.
Roday co-wrote and directed "This Episode Sucks," which also features an appearance by Corey Feldman.
Psych airs Wednesdays at 10 p.m. on USA Network.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR