Puppies Take Over 'Conan' on a Tiny Puppy Stage (Video)
Following the success of Animal Planet's "Puppy Bowl," the team at "Conan" was replaced by some much furrier stars.
Last week, fans occupied Conan. This week, it's puppies that took over.
With Animal Planet's Puppy Bowl proving a massive hit, Conan O'Brien and his staff decided to jump aboard the doggie zeitgeist for their own guaranteed viral video smash (this post, of course, is an example). Little white puppies, still more fuzz than fur, presided over a tiny replica set, mimicking the show with precision.
There was puppy Conan, with a flip of red hair; puppy La Bamba, who wore a trombone slung across his back; blond puppy Andy Richter; and puppy Ke$ha, who left a trail of glitter in her wake.
No show, of course, would be complete without the network executives hanging out in a suite above, and so the puppies with comb-overs were wheeled in, lounging on a miniature couch as they waited for the ratings from doghouses around the nation.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Lars's Real Girl: Charlotte Gainsbourg on Fame, Nymphomaniac, and Working With von Trier
- Edelstein on Le Week-End: Unbelievably Marvelous, in Light of Its Depressing Trajectory
- Ebiri: If Need for Speed Were a Silent Movie, It Would Be the Most Amazing Racing Movie Ever
- A&E Pulls Chloë Sevingy's Those Who Kill