'Queer Eye's' Fab Five to Reunite in Bravo Special
Andy Cohen will talk to Ted Allen, Kyan Douglas, Thom Filicia, Carson Kressley and Jai Rodriguez about the show's legacy and behind-the-scenes secrets.
The Fab Five are back.
A decade after the debut of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, the show's five stars are set to reunite in a new Bravo special airing in October.
Food and wine connoisseur Ted Allen, grooming guru Kyan Douglas, design doctor Thom Filicia, fashion savant Carson Kressley and "culture vulture" Jai Rodriguez will appear in Queer Eye Reunion: 10 Years Later.
Hosted by Andy Cohen, the special will feature the quintet reflecting on the groundbreaking series, unveiling behind-the-scenes secrets and discussing how their lives have changed.
Queer Eye featured the five gurus performing makeovers -- or, as the stars referred to them, "make-betters" -- at first on straight men and then adding women and gay men into the mix.
The Emmy-winning show became a breakout hit -- and pop culture sensation -- when it debuted in July 2003. It spawned several international adaptations and a female-oriented spinoff, Queer Eye for the Straight Eye. The show ended its run on Bravo in 2007.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR