QVC Host Who Fainted on Live TV Says She is 'Feeling Much Better' (Video)
A pitchwoman slurs her words and stumbles forward while selling a tablet computer on the home shopping channel.
Cassie Slane, the QVC host who startled audiences on Sunday when she slurred her words and then keeled over while pitching a tablet computer for kids, says she is feeling better.
The incident has been played and replayed online, as much as for Slane's health scare as for the way Sundays with Carolyn and Dan host Dan Hughes continued to sell the product, even as the cameras cut away. Slane later returned to complete the segment, but as she still struggled to complete her sentences, Hughes guided her to a seat.
Slane took to her Facebook feed later to reassure viewers, writing, "Thanks to everyone for your kind words. I am feeling alot better today!"
This was the second time Slane had a health scare on the air. In 2010, she experienced similar symptoms while pitching an e-reader.
The 2010 incident:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'