R. Kelly's 'Trapped in the Closet' Gets a Premiere Date (Video)
IFC's next installment of the viral hip-hop opera, which leaked its first chapter, is set for a post-Thanksgiving debut.
IFC has firmed up plans to head back into the closet. The cable network announced Wednesday that the latest batch of R. Kelly's Trapped in the Closet shorts will hit the tube (and the web) on Nov. 23.
To gear up for the return, the network is now hosting all previous chapters of the series, which first premiered on YouTube, to the IFC website with a marathon planned for Thanksgiving Day starting at 10 a.m..
Described as an "urban operetta" by the R&B singer, Trapped in the Closet moved over to IFC from YouTube in 2007, driving record-breaking traffic to the network's website in the process.
Ahead of its return, IFC has also posted the first installment, Chapter 23, online. So if you just can't wait to see Rosie the Nosy Neighbor again, watch below:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR