Rachael Harris and Angela Kinsey Comedy Gets Put Pilot Commitment at Fox
"Dirty Blondes," a buddy comedy from Stacy Traub, is based on the real-life friendship of its two stars.
Angela Kinsey has lined up a possible post-Office gig. The actress, along with pal and Hangover star Rachael Harris, is set to star in a comedy that's received a put pilot commitment from Fox.
Outbidding several networks in the running, Fox is moving forward with Dirty Blondes. Written by Glee and Notes From the Underbelly producer Stacy Traub, the 20th Century Fox TV comedy based based on the real-life friendship of its stars and follows two women who become closer friends after each experiences a divorce.
The pilot is set to be directed by Zombieland's Ruben Fleischer, who's been busy this development season. After inking a development deal with 20th in July, he's already sold two pitches to Fox.
Fleischer and Traub will executive produce, while Harris and Kinsey are set as co-EPs.
With Mindy Kaling off on Fox's Mindy Project, which recently received a back nine, and Rainn Wilson headlining the pilot for spinoff The Farm, Kinsey is the latest Office veteran to book a potential TV lead.
Harris, Fleischer, Kinsey and Traub are all with UTA.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR