'New Girl' Actress Rachael Harris Lands 'Suits' Gig (Exclusive)
She will appear in the third episode of the USA Network drama's second season.
New Girl and The Hangover actress Rachael Harris is heading to Suits.
The actress has signed on to guest star in the third episode of the USA Network drama's second season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively, and her character may be causing problems for Pearson Hardman's very own junior partner Louis (Rick Hoffman).
Harris, who stars in indie drama Natural Selection and is among the cast members in Ben Falcone's CBS comedy pilot, will play a representative from Harvard Law whom Louis must dissuade from rescinding law firm Pearson Hardman's recruiting privileges.
Production on the new season begins shortly in Canada, with a premiere date for season 2 eyed for June.
Created by Aaron Korsh, Suits stars Gabriel Macht and Patrick J. Adams as a top Manhattan lawyer and an aspiring attorney in New York City. Hoffman, Gina Torres, Meghan Markle and Sarah Rafferty co-star.
Harris is repped by UTA and Principato-Young Entertainment. She played Tanya Lamontagne in Fox's New Girl and starred as Melissa in 2009's The Hangover.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack