'New Girl' Actress Rachael Harris Lands 'Suits' Gig (Exclusive)
She will appear in the third episode of the USA Network drama's second season.
New Girl and The Hangover actress Rachael Harris is heading to Suits.
The actress has signed on to guest star in the third episode of the USA Network drama's second season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively, and her character may be causing problems for Pearson Hardman's very own junior partner Louis (Rick Hoffman).
Harris, who stars in indie drama Natural Selection and is among the cast members in Ben Falcone's CBS comedy pilot, will play a representative from Harvard Law whom Louis must dissuade from rescinding law firm Pearson Hardman's recruiting privileges.
Production on the new season begins shortly in Canada, with a premiere date for season 2 eyed for June.
Created by Aaron Korsh, Suits stars Gabriel Macht and Patrick J. Adams as a top Manhattan lawyer and an aspiring attorney in New York City. Hoffman, Gina Torres, Meghan Markle and Sarah Rafferty co-star.
Harris is repped by UTA and Principato-Young Entertainment. She played Tanya Lamontagne in Fox's New Girl and starred as Melissa in 2009's The Hangover.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)