Rachael Taylor Moves Into ABC Drama Pilot '666 Park' (Exclusive)
The former "Charlie's Angels" star will play a co-manager of the historic apartment building at the center of the project.
Rachael Taylor is going from being one of Charlie's angels to a co-manager of a creepy apartment building for ABC.
The former Charlie's Angeles co-star has joined ABC's drama pilot 666 Park Avenue, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
666 Park revolves around a young couple who accept an offer to manage one of the most historic apartment buildings in New York City as they unwittingly begin to experience supernatural occurrences, which complicate and endanger the lives of everyone in the building.
Taylor will play Jane opposite Dave Annable's Henry, the young couple at the center of the project that's based on the book series by Gabriella Pierce. Lost's Terry O'Quinn will portray the owner of the building.
David Wilcox (Fringe) is attached to adapt the Warner Bros. Television project and executive produce alongside Alloy's Leslie Morgenstein and Gina Girolamo. Alex Graves will direct the pilot
Taylor co-starred opposite Minka Kelly and Annie Ilonzeh in ABC's failed Charlie's Angels reboot, which was canceled in October. The 666 Park casting continues her streak at the network, having recurred on ABC's Shonda Rhimes medical drama Grey's Anatomy last year.
Taylor, whose credits include Transformers, is repped by WME and Marquee Management.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR