Rachel Maddow Tells Stephen Colbert: Facts Had a Liberal Bias (Video)
The MSNBC host laughed her way through a segment with Stephen Colbert, who called her a "conservative dream crusher."
Though she said she had "pudding brain," Rachel Maddow had no problem working up a big smile on The Colbert Report Thursday night.
Of course, it may just be second nature now; she's very, very happy since late Tuesday night.
The MSNBC host, and election night anchor, joined Stephen Colbert for a chat about process and politics, laughing jovially throughout.
On the difference between her network -- admittedly left -- and Fox News -- on the right, Maddow said, "I think the difference between the two sides is that the right talked themselves into the idea that it was going to be a Romney landslide, based on... I don't know. Karl Rove was saying 'Yes, I see the polls, but I also see the enthusiastic crowds. And based on the enthusiastic crowds, I'm sure that Romney is going to win. Turned out to be a bad way to predict the election."
Colbert complimented her broadcast style, dubbing her a "conservative dream crushing machine," which Maddow called providing context. And, she said, in this election, "facts have a liberal bias," which is a nice twist on Colbert's famous line: "reality has a well-known liberal bias."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR