'The Rachel Zoe Project' Anchors Bravo's New Stylish Summer Tuesdays
Tuesday is the new black on Bravo with Zoe and two new style series premiering in August.
With all the news of Rachel Zoe’s assistant, Brad Goreski, leaving her (and nabbing his own reality series in the process) and her new baby, it doesn’t seem as if Zoe has been away at all, right? But she has and now Bravo announces that The Rachel Zoe Project returns on August 2 to anchor an evening of fashion reality programming.
The Rachel Zoe Project leads the night at 9 p.m. with its fourth season return. Expect a new team, a new emphasis on motherhood, but lots of the same old “dying” for fashion that endeared us to Zoe in the first place.
At 10 p.m., you’ll meet Fashion Hunters. The owners of a second-hand clothing store -- excuse us, vintage store -- comb New York City’s closets, attics, and garages for Jimmy Choo shoes and fashion couture that deserve a second chance at love.
Then, Project Runway alum Chris March caps off the night at 10:30 p.m. with his new series, Mad Fashion. It follows the designer, who’s best know for outrageous drag queen costumes, as he dresses and messes with his clients’ comfort levels.
Watch a preview of Mad Fashion below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR