Rachel Zoe Takes Viewers Behind the Scenes of Her THR Cover Shoot (Video)
The Hollywood Reporter's March cover was shot during the filming of Bravo’s "The Rachel Zoe Project."
On Tuesday’s episode of The Rachel Zoe Project, a nine-month pregnant Zoe took viewers behind-the-scenes of her March 2011 cover shoot with The Hollywood Reporter.
She found it particularly funny that her first cover would be when she was nine months pregnant, but was able to shine by wearing clothes from her own closet that enhanced her baby bump.
Her husband, Rodger Berman, was not onboard when the cover offer first came to Zoe because she already had so much on her plate. In the episode clip below, Zoe and Berman argue about doing the shoot.
"The Hollywood Reporter is doing a style issue with the 25 most influential stylist in Hollywood," Zoe says. "And they've chosen me for the cover. That's just crazy."
Berman tells her to pass on the cover, but as the second clip below shows, he decided to jump on the bandwagon during the shoot.
“They kind of sprung it on me last minute that I was going to be in this thing, but luckily I’m married to a stylist and have lots of options,” he says. Berman had been married to Zoe for 13 years and is the president of Rachel Zoe Inc.
In the THR cover story, Zoe talks about building her fashion empire and preparing for her first child.
“I can say in all honesty that being pregnant, working with the kind of people I work with and being this businesswoman has been a really wonderful, drama-free time in my life,” she told THR. She gave birth to a baby boy, Skyler, in March.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)