Radiohead to Open 37th Season of 'Saturday Night Live'
The band will kick of the late-night show with host Alec Baldwin.
Radiohead will make their second appearance on Saturday Night Live to open the show’s 37th season.
The premiere episode, which will air on September 24, will feature Alec Bladwin as the host, as previously announced. It will be his 16th appearance on the show. Baldwin has won three Golden Globe Awards, two Emmy Awards, and five SAG Awards for his role on NBC’s 30 Rock.
Baldwin previously hosted the 35th season finale with musical guest Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, which aired May 15, 2010.
The Grammy Award winning band Radiohead recently released their latest album, The King Of Limbs.
The new episode airing on October 1 will be hosted by Mike and Molly actress Melissa McCarthy, with musical guest Lady Antebellum. This will be Lady Antebellum’s first appearance on the show. Their third album, Own The Night, is scheduled for release September 13.
“Mark your calendars, Lady Aer's!” tweeted the trio after the announcement of their appearance on SNL.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game