Jeffrey Tambor to Guest on 'Raising Hope' (Exclusive)
The "Arrested Development" actor will appear on the Fox comedy's fourth season when it moves to Fridays in November.
Raising Hope will welcome another familiar face to its roster of notable guest stars when the Fox comedy returns this fall. Arrested Development actor Jeffrey Tambor is set to appear on the series, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Tambor will play Arnold, a resident of Natesville who starts mysteriously popping up in the lives of everybody in the Chance family. He joins the previously announced fourth-season guest Molly Shannon, who recently booked a recurring role.
In addition to reviving both George Sr. and Oscar Bluth on fellow 20th Century Fox Television series Arrested Development, Tambor's recent TV credits include stints on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Psych and Bent.
Raising Hope heads to Fridays in the fall when Fox launches an hour of comedies in the 9 p.m. hour. The series returns Nov. 8.
Tambor is repped by Gersh and The Burstein Company.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR