'Raising Hope' Recruits Judith Light (Exclusive)
The "Dallas" and "Ugly Betty" actress heads to the Fox comedy in 2014, playing Martha Plimpton's new boss.
Who's the boss? This time around it appears to be Judith Light.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that the Who's the Boss? actress has been tapped for an upcoming guest spot on Raising Hope, playing the boss to Martha Plimpton's Virginia.
Light, who also starred on Ugly Betty and recently had a lengthy arc on TNT's Dallas reboot, heads to the Fox comedy in early 2014. The one-off finds her playing Judith, the business-savvy woman behind Knock Knock Knock housekeeping.
An accomplished stage actress, Light has juggled her frequent TV work with a recent spate of successful turns on Broadway. She's nabbed Tony awards the last two years running, both for featured actress in a play.
She is repped by Gersh.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR