'Raising Hope' Adds Chris Klein to the Family (Exclusive)
The "American Pie" and "Wilfred" star will play Jimmy's "almost" long-lost older brother.
Chris Klein is moving in to Fox's Raising Hope.
The former American Pie star, who recurs on FX's Wilfred, has booked a guest-starring turn on the Tuesday comedy, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Klein will play Brad, a local celebrity realtor whom Burt (Garret Dillahunt) and Virginia (Martha Plimpton) reveal to Jimmy (Lucas Neff) is his "almost" long-lost older brother. Klein has signed on for one episode.
Raising Hope returns at 8 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 2 on Fox, with an early live-streaming screening and Q&A with Plimpton and Dillahunt on Aug. 26 in Los Angeles.
Klein is repped by ICM Partners, Brillstein Entertainment and Sloane Offer.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)