TV Ratings: 'NYC 22' Premieres Soft, 'Titanic' Sinks on ABC
CBS' police procedural drama draws a 1.5 rating in the key demo.
CBS’ new police procedural drama NYC 22 premiered soft on Sunday, drawing a 1.5 adults 18-49 rating in the 10 p.m. slot. The series, starring Adam Goldberg and Leelee Sobieski, follows a group of rookie New York Police Department officers.
CBS’ The Amazing Race drew a 2.5 adults rating among 18-49, even with last week. CBS’ 60 Minutes featuring a tribute to the late Mike Wallace drew a 1.4 adults 18-49 rating. That’s down 36 percent compared with last week’s ratings following the Masters. At 9 p.m., The Good Wife returned with a new episode, drawing a 1.8 rating in the key demo.
On ABC, a repeat of One Upon a Time was followed by Part 4 of Titanic, which drew a 0.9 adults 18-49 rating. At the 10 p.m. hour, GCB hit a series low of 1.5 adults 18-49 rating.
On Fox, The Simpsons returned after three weeks of repeats with a 2.2 rating in the key demographic.
NBC’s The Celebrity Apprentice mirrored last week’s ratings, with a 2.1 adults 18-49 rating.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR