'Ray Donovan' Enlists 'Remember the Titans' Alum for Season 2 (Exclusive)
Kip Pardue will play an FBI agent on the sophomore season of the Showtime drama.
Showtime's Ray Donovan is continuing to bulk up on guest stars for its sophomore season.
The Liev Schreiber starrer has enlisted Remember the Titans alum Kip Pardue for a multiple-episode guest run, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Pardue will play FBI agent Volchek, who works for Hank Azaria's James Cochran -- the ambitious head honcho of the Los Angeles FBI.
The actor, whose credits include Mad Men, Holiday Road Trip and Snatched as well as The Heart is Deceitful and Thirteen, becomes the latest addition to Ray Donovan's second run. He joins The Wire and Treme alum Wendell Pierce, Azaria, Sherilyn Fenn and Vinessa Shaw. Fenn is set as Cochran's wife, while Pierce will portray a parole officer who gets a payoff from Ray's titular fixer. Shaw is set as a journalist writing a book on James Woods' late Sully.
Pardue is repped by DBA and ROAR.
A return date for Ray Donovan, from The Mark Gordon Co., has not yet been announced.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera