'Ray Donovan' Exclusive: Go Behind the Scenes and Check Out the Key Art
Liev Schreiber stars in his first leading TV role as a fixer for the Hollywood elite tasked with juggling a demanding job and his own family drama.
Prepare to meet Hollywood's new go-to guy: Ray Donovan.
Liev Schreiber stars as the titular character in Showtime's newest original drama Ray Donovan, playing a fixer for the Hollywood elite forced to juggle his demanding (and often violent) job as he navigates the land mines that exist within his own family.
When his father, Mickey (Jon Voight), is unexpectedly released from prison, Ray's life becomes even more complicated as he has to confront the "intense hatred and anger at his father," Schreiber says in an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the freshman drama.
To hear co-star Katherine Moennig tell it, the series shines a light on the "underbelly of the business of high-power situations that not everyone has access to."
Paula Malcomson, Eddie Marsan, Dash Mihok, Katherine Moennig and Pooch Hall co-star in the drama, which premieres June 30 at 10 p.m. on Showtime, following the return of Dexter.
Check out the official key art for the series and the BTS clip -- both exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter -- and hit the comments with your thoughts.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR