'Real Housewives of Atlanta's' Africa Trip Scores Season's Biggest Audience
Also, Andy Cohen's "Watch What Happens Live" attracted its largest viewership across all key demos for the season to Sunday's show.
Real Housewives fans do love when the ladies take a trip. Sunday’s first installment of the Atlanta housewives in Africa episodes scored the season’s highest audience for the series.
A total of 3.9 million viewers tuned in to watch the women during their first stop in South Africa's Cape Town. That includes 2.67 million viewers in the ad-coveted 18-49 group. It’s also the second highest rated episode among all the Real Housewives series – second only to The Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Season 3 finale.
Plus, Watch What Happens Live guests Atlanta housewife, Kim Zolciak, and husband, NFL player Kroy Biermann, must have brought some of the magic with them to Andy Cohen’s talk show. Sunday’s episode attracted 1.6 million viewers, scoring a season high among all key demos -- a 42 percent increase over last Sunday’s episode.
Part 2 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta in Africa airs Feb. 12 at 9 p.m. on Bravo. And Saturday Night Live’s Abbey Elliott, Nasim Pedrad and Vanessa Bayer appear on Tuesday’s Watch What Happens Live at 11 p.m.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR