'Real Housewives of Atlanta's' Kim Zolciak Slows It Down With New Country Ballad (Audio)
The Bravo bad girl is showing her sensitive side with the upcoming single, "Love Me First."
The chain-smoking, cursing, changing her clothes in a gas station parking lot Kim Zolciak of The Real Housewives of Atlanta has given way to a mom, NFL wife, and star of her own upcoming Bravo spinoff, Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding. And it shows in her next single, “Love Me First.”
In the country ballad, Kim is totally channeling “Ray of Light-era” Madonna with messages of loving herself before anyone else – which the reality star says was inspired by her own experiences.
"My new song is so emotional," she writes on Twitter. "The lyrics we wrote r abt my life & so true!!!"
Her third single after two dance songs, 2009’s “Tardy For The Party” and 2010’s “Google Me,” will be available on iTunes later this month.
While Grammy-winning cast mate Kandi Burrus produced "Tardy," which reached more than 100,000 downloads, Kim worked with producers Patrick GuiTarBoy and Jazze Pha on this new single.
Listen to a snippet from the song below (courtesy of TooFab.com).
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR