'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills': One Less Housewife as Adrienne Maloof and Paul Nassif Split
Amid rumors, Adrienne Maloof confirms she and her husband are divorcing.
One of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills won't be a housewife next season. Adrienne Maloof has confirmed that she and her husband, Dr. Paul Nassif, have split. Maloof says, "It's an unfortunate situation."
Originally reported by RadarOnline, Adrienne reveals she is "so sorry that this is happening but my children are my life and sometimes we need to do what's best for them." It was first reported that Paul was filing for divorce, then Adrienne gave a statement confirming their split.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR