'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Brandi Glanville to Have Surgery for Benign Breast Tumor
The Bravo reality star's operation is Wednesday.
Brandi Glanville of Bravo's Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is having surgery Wednesday to remove a benign breast tumor, Us Weekly reports.
Glanville, 40, has two sons (Mason, 9, and Jake, 5) with ex-husband, actor Eddie Cibrian, now married to LeAnn Rimes. (Her feud with Rimes -- and rift with Cibrian, who had an affair with the country singer -- is an ongoing conversation topic on RHOBH; the brash, outspoken reality star joined the series in season two, clashing instantly with sisters Kim and Kyle Richards. For now, there's a truce.)
"I think I found a name 4 tumor in my booby thats coming out dec12 starts with an R &ends with an online," she tweeted last week, in apparent reference to Rimes, according to Us. But she told the Twitter-verse: "It's not the big C, please don't worry."
Glanville, who can currently be seen sparring with Adrienne Maloof on Beverly Hills' season three, is publishing her debut book (on dating and divorce) in February.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR