May 21, 2012 4:45pm PT by Jethro Nededog
Camille Grammer Confirms 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Return
Although Camille Grammer made it clear she wasn’t returning for The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills back in March, the mother of two now confirms that she’s definitely back.
"I will be a part of production again," Grammer, 43, tells E!Online. "I guess it was something I couldn't let go of. I really enjoy being with the women and working with the producers. They're like my extended dysfunctional family."
Bravo has no comment on Grammer’s most recent statements, which follow several reported sightings of the housewife shooting scenes with the cast.
Of course, fans shouldn’t make the assumption that Grammer is returning to season three as a full-fledged cast member. Ex-Housewives often pop up on the franchise, because they still carry on relationships with the cast members. Also, many times casting decisions aren’t made until after shooting has wrapped.
While Grammer told the press that she wasn’t fired from the show in March, she had previously admitted in January that her future with the series was unclear and that Bravo was actively casting for new housewives.
Grammer has been playing the “will I or won’t I return” card since season one in which her arrogant and self-centered behavior earned her a Life & Style cover with the question, “America’s most hated housewife?” She has since said that her behavior during that season stemmed from covering up her failing marriage with actor Kelsey Grammer. Fans began warming up to the newly single star on season two.
Do you think Camille should come back as a series regular? Tell us in the comments section below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro