'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Lisa's Sur Opening Is Series' Highest Rated Episode
As its lead-in, the series may have also helped "Watch What Happens Live" with a 12 percent increase in viewership over its previous Monday's episode.
Lisa Vanderpump must be jumping out of her pink heels over this news. Monday’s episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, which revolved around the housewife’s opening of her new West Hollywood lounge, is now the series’ highest rated episode ever.
Monday’s episode attracted 2.8 million total viewers making it the No. 1 cable network in the 9 p.m. hour with females 18-49 and marking a 10 percent increase over last week’s episode. As the reality show heads into its Season 2 finale episode next Monday, it is averaging 2.2. million total viewers per episode. That’s a 12 percent increase compared to its first season’s viewership.
Additionally, Andy Cohen’s Watch What Happens Live, which recently expanded to five nights a week, with cast member Kyle Richards and her husband Mauricio Umansky may have retained some of its lead-in’s audience with 1.1 million total viewers tuning in, a 12 percent increase over the previous Monday’s audience.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 2 finale airs Monday at 9 p.m.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR