'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Gets a Premiere Date and Two 'Unofficial' New Cast Members
The Beverly Hills Housewives return Sept. 5 with two new ladies.
In all the years that we’ve reported on the Real Housewives franchise, we’ve never heard the network name two “unofficial” housewives.
Bravo did just that as it announced that its newest addition to the franchise, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, returns for Season 2 on Monday, Sept. 5. with “two new friends”: Adrienne Maloof’s pal, Brandi Glanville (actor Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife) and Taylor Armstrong’s pal, Dana Wilkey – the worst-kept casting secrets we’ve seen in a long while.
Other changes in the upcoming season inlcude last season's lovesick Kim Richards now has a boyfriend. On the other hand, Camille Grammer is single after her marriage with Kelsey Grammer unraveled during Season 1 (as if you didn't know). And we’re told that Lisa Vanderpump and Taylor Armstrong begin to rub their fellow housewives the wrong way. Oh, goodie.
Watch a sneak peek below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR