'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'' Husband Commits Suicide
Russell Armstrong, who was estranged from Taylor, is found dead in his apartment.
Russell Armstrong, the estranged husband of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Taylor Armstrong, was found dead in his Mulholland Drive apartment on Monday, the Los Angeles Coroner's Office confirms to The Hollywood Reporter. He was 47.
TMZ.com cites sources saying that he hanged himself in his bedroom.
The L.A. City Fire Department pronounced him dead at 8:16 p.m. on Monday. His roommate reportedly made the 911 call.
Authorities have not yet found a suicide note.
Taylor filed for divorce last month, alleging that Russell physically abused her. She was informed by authorities of his death Monday night.
Bravo's Real Housewives on Monday announced a three-city tour to kick off this fall.
Season 2 of RHOBH premieres Sept. 5 with added castmates Brandi Glanville (actor Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife) and Armstrong pal Dana Wilkey.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR