'Real Housewives' Kim Richards Admits 'I'm an Alcoholic' on Newly Added Reunion Special (Video)
Andy Cohen sits down with the Beverly Hills housewife for her first public interview since seeking treatment on Monday, Feb. 13 at 9 p.m. on Bravo.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills fans will finally get to hear from cast member Kim Richards after completing a drug and alcohol treatment program on a newly added third part to the season’s reunion specials airing Monday, Feb. 13 at 9 p.m. on Bravo.
According to Thursday’s network announcement, Bravo exec and Watch What Happens Live Host, Andy Cohen, will interview Kim who entered a rehab program in December, which she completed in mid-January. During the special, Kim will admit she’s an alcoholic, discuss life after treatment, and reflect on Season 2.
Also later in the episode, cast member Dana Wilkey will appear and the househusbands will take on viewers’ questions. And following the three-part reunion specials, Bravo will also air a "Lost Footage" Special on Thursday, February 16 at 9:00 p.m.
Part 1 of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills specials airs Monday at 9:00 p.m. And Part II airs Monday, February 6 at 9:00 p.m. on Bravo.
Watch Kyle Richards give an update on her sister’s progress during the reunion below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'