'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Reunion: 5 'Gotcha' Moments From Part 2
Brandi Glanville's proud admission to slashing ex Eddie Cibrian's tires and Taylor's insinuation that her husband may have been murdered, plus more revelations from Monday's Bravo special.
Did Andy Cohen leave the softballs at home for The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion? The host really called the women out when he sniffed some possible dancing around the questions. And at other points, the women did the job for him.
Here are my five favorite “gotcha” moments from Monday’s reunion special.
1. Brandi Glanville proudly confesses to slashing Eddie Cibrian’s tires. Taylor Armstrong may be mentally mismatched when it comes to going head-to-head with the former Mrs. Cibrian. In an effort to embarrass Brandi, Taylor brought up a story about the woman scorned slashing cheating Eddie’s tires. That may have embarrassed some of the other gals, but we’re talking about Brandi “I just got married in Vegas for kicks” Glanville. She confessed proudly to the crime and had a very good comeback. She owned those tires too. Don’t ever change, Brandi.
2. Russell Armstrong’s death: The plot thickens. Taylor says she isn’t writing her memoir for money. Rather, she claims she’s doing it for all of the women out there who are in abusive relationships. That’s fair. But, was anyone else seeing the dollar signs in Taylor’s eyes when she insinuated that Russell’s death may have involved foul play? Guess we’re going to have to pick up the book for the full story… Cha-ching.
3. Taylor cites Giggy’s Twitter account as the source of her anger toward Lisa Vanderpump. It’s clear that Lisa has been getting a beating from the other girls during the reunion for what she has apparently said about them. And that’s fine, she should be called out. But, I really had to laugh when Taylor was asked to explain the source of her annoyance with Lisa. She cited Lisa’s dog Giggy’s Twitter account. Um, was he barking up the wrong tree, Taylor? You can do better than that.
4. Kyle Richards isn’t guilty by association. Aside from her ridiculous $25,000 sunglasses, Dana Wilkey gave us very little entertainment in her time on the show. But, what she did give us was the unforgettable game night which found Kim and Kyle Richards ganging up on Brandi. Kyle said she was very sorry for her mean girl behavior that night. But when the issue of Kim hiding Brandi’s crutches came up, Kyle wouldn’t take any of the blame for not telling the then-one-legged lady where they were hidden. Sure Brandi can take care of herself, but picking on a person with crutches is pretty low. Kyle, you really should have just taken responsibility for your part in hidden crutches-gate.
5. Will the real slim shady please stand up? Last season, Camille Grammer wasn’t winning any popularity contests among viewers. This year, she’s definitely moved away from being the pretentious housewife (Kelsey's very public affair can do that to someone) and the drama, but some say she’s become boring. Camille maintained that she didn’t go in to Season 2 with a plan to change her image. But, Andy wasn’t convinced and then the other housewives blew the whistle on her. Turns out that when drama hit, she was out. And on a couple occasions, she literally hid from cameras in a bathroom. Suddenly, I wonder why she was surprised that Bravo started casting for new housewives. Though, I'd hate to see her go.
What were your favorite “gotcha” moments from Monday’s special? Tell us in the comments section below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR