'Real Housewives of Atlanta's' Kim Zolciak Expecting Baby No. 2 With Kroy Biermann
The Bravo reality star announced on Tuesday that she's four months pregnant.
The Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak and her husband, Atlanta Falcons’ player Kroy Biermann, are expecting their second child together.
"Kroy and I are so excited," Zolciak, 33, tells Life & Style. "To decide we wanted to get pregnant again and have it happen so quickly was such a blessing."
The Bravo star is four months pregnant with her second baby, which she says she doesn’t know the sex of yet. Though she shows a pretty prominent baby bump in photos in the magazine’s issue hitting newsstands Wednesday, Zolciak did a pretty good job of keeping her pregnancy secret.
"People are going to be shocked, because nobody knows," she says. "I'm so excited that KJ will have a little buddy."
Her and Biermann’s first son, Kroy Jagger Jr. (KJ), was born last May. The couple started dating in May 2010 while taping Real Housewives of Atlanta and married last November. Kim has two daughters from a previous marriage, Brielle, 15, and Ariana, 9.
Zolciak and 26-year-old Biermann’s engagement and wedding ceremony were filmed for her upcoming Bravo spinoff, Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding, premiering April 26 at 9 p.m.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR