'Real Housewives of Miami' Sneak Peek: Drama Heats Up in 2-Part Reunion (Exclusive Video)
The stars of the Bravo reality series reunite to weigh in on some of the season's biggest story lines.
The Real Housewives of Miami featured no shortage of drama in its second season.
And the sparks -- and insults -- continue to fly in the upcoming two-part reunion of the Bravo reality series.
In this clip, which is exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, the seven regular cast members reunite to weigh in on some of the season's biggest story lines, including Joanna Krupa's relationship woes with Romain Zago, Marisol Patton's troubles with Lea Black and Karent Sierra's tension with almost everyone.
The show underwent a revamp for its second season. Original castmembers Larsa Pippen and Christy Rice were replaced by four newcomers: Krupa, Sierra, Lisa Hochstein and Ana Quincoces. Black and Patton returned alongside Adriana De Moura, while Alexia Echevarria had a recurring role to focus on her son's rehabilitation from a car accident earlier this year.
The Real Housewives of Miami season-two finale airs at 9 p.m. Thursday.
Andy Cohen hosts the reunion; part one airs at 9 p.m. Dec. 27, with part two at 9 p.m. Jan. 3.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR