'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Scores Bravo's Most-Watched Season Premiere Ever
The cable network's Sunday also saw increased viewership for "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" reunion special and "Watch What Happens Live."
Bravo saw some impressive viewership numbers Sunday with the season premiere of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, the third installment of The Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion and Watch What Happens Live, which gave it the top spot among cable networks for the ad-coveted 18-49 demo.
Starting the night at 9 p.m., the Atlanta Housewives reunion saw a 32 percent increase among the ad demo and a 27 percent increase in total viewers, 2.2. million and 3.2 million, respectively, compared with Thursday’s second-installment audience.
Airing at 10 p.m., The Real Housewives of New Jersey season four debut ranks as the most-viewed season premiere in Bravo history with 3 million total viewers.
Possibly buoyed by the night’s increased lead-in audience and its guests, E!’s Khloe Kardashian and New Jersey’s Caroline Manzo at 11 p.m., Andy Cohen’s Watch What Happens Live earned a 33 percent increase among total viewers and a 20 percent increase in the ad demo, 1.9 million and 1.1 million viewers, respectively, compared with its past Sunday’s audience.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR