'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Returns for Heated Season 4 in April (Video)
Same cast, but some new locales as the series goes to The Shore and Northern California on its upcoming season.
The Real Housewives of New Jersey are getting a heated comeback on April 22.
Bravo announced on Thursday that the hit series returns for Season 4 after shooting last summer. This season, the women will be hitting the Jersey shore and even visiting Northern California. And as the network discovered after shooting last season and this upcoming fourth season back-to-back, the action can get ahead of itself.
Viewers will finally get to find out the truth behind the reports of Jacqueline Laurita’s absence from the reunion special, as well as her and Caroline Manzo’s escalating beef with former bestie, Teresa Giudice. Of course, her sister-in-law Melissa Gorga and cousin Kathy Wakile are also back to help make Teresa’s life especially hellish.
Watch a catty sneak peek video below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR