'Real Housewives of New Jersey's' Holiday Party Episode Earns Season's Highest Ratings
Nearly three million viewers tuned in to the fiesta-packed hour on Sunday.
Real Housewives fans know that the good drama happens at parties. When parties are involved, we can always depend on some sniping, tossed drinks, and lots of head-to-head conflict at a party, but what about three? Viewers tuned in en masse to The Real Housewives of New Jersey’s party-filled hour on Sunday giving the series its highest rated episode of the season with 2.9 million viewers.
According to the network, that’s a 15 percent increase in total viewers and a 13 percent increase for Adults 18-49 over the previous week’s episode. It also gave Bravo television’s top spot among women 18-49 and it placed second Adults 18-49 in the 10 p.m. hour, including the broadcast networks.
Sunday’s episode could be dubbed the Holiday fiesta spectacular with the second half of Melissa Gorga’s party, an evening with Teresa Giudice and Caroline Manzo’s families, as well as a flashback to the season premiere’s tragic christening.
The Real Housewives of New Jersey is produced by Sirens Media, LLC for Bravo with executive producers Rebecca Toth Diefenbach, Valerie Haselton, Lucilla D'Agostino and Nate Green.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR