'Real Housewives of New Jersey's' Melissa Gorga Drops First Single (Audio)
As her sister-in-law and cast mate, Teresa Giudice, says, anyone can sing nowadays.
If you’ve watched The Real Housewives of New Jersey’s Melissa Gorga as she launched her singing career on her first season on the show, you may think she isn't a great singer. You do have to agree, though, that she’s no dummy.
The housewife premiered her first single, "On Display," on the On Air with Ryan Seacrest radio show Friday. It’s a dance number and obviously includes some auto tuning on her voice, but she’s not a bad singer.
Produced by Soul Diggaz (who have also worked with Beyonce, Missy Elliot, Mary J. Blige, Bow Wow, and Kelly Rowland), Gorga also co-wrote the lyrics.
If you like this one, then put on your happy face. Apparently, the housewife is working on a full album. “That was my first,” she says. “As they go on, they get better and better and better. The ballad is ridiculous.”
She follows in the footsteps of several other housewives who have launched singing careers, including LuAnn de Lesseps, Danielle Staub, and the originator, Kim Zolciak.
Listen to the song below and tell us how you think it ranks compared to the other housewives’ singles.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR