'Real Housewives of New York': Who Should Move Upstate? (Poll)
You heard them out, so now it's your turn. Vote for the woman you most want to say goodbye to.
During Monday’s reunion special, The Real Housewives of New York fans got a huge helping of the bitter feuds that have been going on all season.
Jill Zarin said that she heard that Ramona Singer’s husband is cheating on her and called Alex McCord a “f**king bitch.” Kelly Killoren Bensimon continues to take no responsibility for the things she says and does. LuAnn DeLesseps has a similar kind of delusion that she’s better than the other woman simply by way of marrying into a title. Sonja Morgan tends to play both sides. Ramona-coaster is going off the rails. And Cindy Barshop, well, is she even necessary?
Rumors that some of the women may not return as Bravo wonders if they’ll even want to shoot with each other next season have been making the rounds.
If they do replace some cast members, why don’t we give the network some help with choosing who should go?
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR