'Real Housewives of NY' Music Video Showdown: LuAnn De Lesseps Vs. Herself (Video)
Is The Countess' new video an improvement on her first? Vote.
“Real Housewives of New York City” fans (and anyone with hearing), the Countess LuAnn de Lesseps has made good on her promise to bring us more of her pop stylings.
Popeater posted LuAnn’s latest addition to her musical body of work, the song “Chic C'est La Vie.” We’ve heard her rap/sing it before, but now we can watch it, cough, at will with her new music video.
Apparently, she invited all her cast mates to take part in the video, but keeping with the blondes vs. brunettes theme of the current season, only Jill Zarin and Kelly Killoren Bensimon accepted. Cindy Barshop's invite must have been lost in the mail? Can we call them backup dancers?
So, we’re wondering if you think her latest video beats her very first audio-visual assault on our senses, “Money Can’t Buy You Class” last year.
Watch the two videos below, then vote in our poll.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed