'Real Housewives of Atlanta': No Fighting in Front of the Children (Exclusive Video)
UPDATED: On Part 2 of the women's African vacation, they gain some perspective during a visit to an orphanage.
Part 1 of Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Atlanta in Africa got the trip rolling in a very dramatic way. Was there any doubt that their issues weren’t going to stay stateside?
When NeNe Leakes invited Marlo Hampton to join the trip, she hoped it would stoke some drama. Well, she’s probably wondering at this point if she should have been careful about what she asked for. After Sheree Whitfield decided not to invite NeNe, Marlo, and Cynthia Bailey to her local friend’s dinner party, all hell broke loose. I’m sure you all have plenty to say about that fight…
Well, Bravo is giving viewers a week to cool off as Part 2 airs in two weeks. The women blow off steam at a nightclub and take in the local wildlife during a safari. And the Housewives do take a break from the arguing long enough to visit a South African orphanage and gain some perspective.
Watch The Hollywood Reporter’s first look preview at the next episode below.
Part 2 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta in Africa airs Feb. 12 at 9 p.m. on Bravo.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack