'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Reunion Part 1 Marks Season High
Sunday's telecast drew 3.4 million total viewers at 10 p.m. for Bravo.
No matter how crazy the catfights and confrontations get, the Real Housewives still proves to be a solid ratings force.
Case in point: The first part of the Real Housewives of New Jersey third season reunion delivered its best ratings of the season, drawing 3.4 million total viewers and 2.2 million in adults 18-49 on Sunday at 10 p.m.
The reunion was up 33 percent in 18-49 and 28 percent in total viewers compared with the season ender that aired Oct. 9. The ratings performance boosted the season 9 percent in viewership and 3 percent in the key demo compared to the second season.
Bravo also touts that the New Jersey subsite lured 3.7 million page views and roughly 430,000 streams, 14 percent and 23 percent jumps respectively the day following the previous week's episode.
The second part of Real Housewives of New Jersey airs Sunday, Oct. 23 at 10 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR