'Real Housewives of Orange County' Sees 10 Percent Gain in Viewership
Season 7 of the Bravo reality show is pacing to be the most watched of the series.
Bravo is seeing a revitalization of viewership for its First Ladies of their flagship franchise, The Real Housewives of Orange County.
Tuesday’s episode attracted 1.36 million viewers in the ad-coveted 18-49 demo – its best rating since the Feb. 7 season premiere. And the current season is seeing a 10 percent increase in viewership over Season 6 averaging two million viewers an episode. Currently, its on trend to become the series' most-watched season ever.
The current season has seen the women handle some very new life changes. Vicki Gunvalson is picking up her life after divorcing Donn and dealing with her daughter Briana’s health issues. Gretchen Rossi and newly divorcing Tamra Barney are making nice after years of bitter fighting. Alexis Bellino seems to be exploring some independence from her husband and starting a local TV hosting gig. And a new housewife, actress and mom Heather Debrow, provides a fresh point of view on the other girls.
The Real Housewives of Orange County airs Tuesdays at 9 p.m. on Bravo.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR