'Real L Word' Season Finale Preview: Are There Wedding Bells in Romi's Future? (Exclusive Video)
In an exclusive clip from Thursday's season three finale, Romi breaks down her relationship with Dusty.
Could Showtime's The Real L Word end its third season with a wedding?
With Sara and Whitney marching toward the altar, their epic California wedding is only days away as nerves, anticipation and … disapproval begin to provide obstacles for the couple as they march toward what will be a life-changing union for each of them.
Perfect Day picks up a month after the eighth episode and finds Kelsey's premonitions have come true as Romi and Dusty have taken their professional partnership to the next level -- could wedding bells be in their future as well?
Meanwhile, Hunter Valentine's tour schedule picking up with the band working fervently to find a replacement for Somer, while Kacy and Cori are at a crossroads in their quest to become parents.
Check out an exclusive clip from the episode, above. The Real L Word airs Thursdays at 10 p.m. on Showtime.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR