'Real World: Las Vegas' Debut Draws 1.7 Million Viewers
The 25th season of MTV's The Real World went off without a hitch.
The Real World: Las Vegas premiered Wednesday night and MTV is touting that it was tops in its 10 p.m. time period across all of TV in the persons 12-34 demographic.
Las Vegas averaged a 1.8 rating in the demo, up 38 percent from the previous New Orleans installment.
The premiere drew 1.7 million viewers, outdrawing last season's debut by 31 percent.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR