Rebecca Black Hired as Kids' Choice Awards Reporter
The "Friday" YouTube sensation books gig with Ryan Seacrest.
"Friday" singer Rebecca Black has landed a reporting gig with Ryan Seacrest. The 13-year-old YouTube sensation will cover Saturday's Kids' Choice Awards for the American Idol host's website, reports TMZ.
Black's manager told TMZ that Black was "handpicked" for the job by Seacrest Productions.
Jack Black hosts the Nickelodean event, taking place at the University of Southern California's Galen Center in Los Angeles.
Justin Bieber, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Swift are among the nominees at the awards, which honor fans' favorite movies, books, TV shows and actors. The show will be broadcast live on Nickelodeon at 8 p.m. PT.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram