Rebel Wilson Reads a Threatening Note From New Neighbor (Video)
The actress has really moved in with her "Bridesmaids" roommate Matt Lucas -- and a local homeowner isn't too pleased about it.
Hot Australian comedian and actress Rebel Wilson brought her particular brand of deadpan comedy to the Conan couch last night.
Decked out in a green Adidas tracksuit and heavy gold "Bitch" necklace, Wilson -- whose pilot Super Fun Night was executive produced by Conan O'Brien -- shares the story of having moved in for real with her Bridesmaids co-star Matt Lucas.
It's an arrangement which has produced much showtune singing and poolside debauchery. (Though no infected tattoos of tequila worms ... yet.) Watch now as Wilson performs an anonymously penned note left in their mailbox by a disgruntled, yet disarmingly funny, neighbor.
Wilson can next be seen in Bachelorette, opening Sept. 6, followed by Pitch Perfect, Universal's feature comedy about college a cappella groups, which opens Oct. 5.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR