Regis Philbin Sits Down for 'Beavis and Butt-head' Segment on 'Jimmy Kimmel' (Video)
The former "Live!" host took a turn on the famed animated red couch to critique MTV’s "Teen Mom."
Regis Philbin exited his Live! post just a little more than one week ago, and he’s already appearing on another show – sort of.
The longtime host took a seat on the Beavis and Butt-head animated couch to join in on critiquing pop culture and modern television.
Philbin stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live on Monday, and Kimmel revealed that they had a tape of Philbin on one of the many shows he was considering taking on now that he’s left Live!
Regis and Butt-head starts off with the duo sitting on their signature red couch, watching MTV's 16 and Pregnant. “When Regis was 16, he was already hosting the Frigidaire Funny Hour!” exclaims Philbin.
Butt-head points out that the teens on the reality show will be going into labor soon.
“Labor? Doing this show is labor. Where are the lights? Where is the studio audience? Where are the stars?” says Philbin, who proceeds to call up Beavis and give him his job back.
Philbin left his post on Live! With Regis and Kelly after hosting the show for more than two decades. His final show was on Nov. 18. The show is currently welcoming a collection of guest co-hosts to co-chair with Kelly Ripa, including Jerry Seinfeld and Neil Patrick Harris.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera